This is where we suggest quintessential things that Italians would do, some of them are free!
- Try fresh pasta – there are three pasta shops in Acqui that are selling daily made fresh pasta.
- Try a Gelato!
- Take a stroll through the town on a summers evening.
- Visit Piazza Bollente and marvel at the 70 C water that has been running on this Piazza before the Romans settled here.
- Visit the Roman Acqueduct by night.
- Take Aperitivo or Apericena! We recommend Fonte del Vino on Piazza Bollente.
- Go out to a Michelin starred restaurant – we have one in town called iCaffi. We can even drop you off and bring you home.
- Enjoy the many free concerts in Acqui all summer long.
- Go Outlet design shopping in Serravalle Scrivia – 45 minutes from Verdmont. Latest Italian fashion at rock bottom prices not to be missed.
- On a hot summer day – and there are plenty of them – bathe in the sparkling Erro, a tributary of the Bormida river – that carries fresh water from the Ligurian Alps.
- Go to a “Festa” – Italians love a good party – These are posted on the main streets and will always be in Acqui or close villages, they include food, wine and music.
- Visit a hilltop village, we suggest Denice or Roccaverano.
- Take a stroll through the Unesco listed vines, starting from Verdmont. We have trail maps.
- Pamper yourself and spend a day at the Roman spa.
Coming soon, we are planning some super exciting packages in our local area including chef experiences, sky diving, Champagne/Prosecco and Wine tasting.